Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Urgent Care Forum

MEDICAL EMERGENCY- CALL YOUR DR. or 911! This forum is for questions and support regarding urgent care issues such as: Abscess, Angina, Animal Bites, Bronchitis, COPD, Cuts, Flu, Food Poisoning, Heart Attack, Mono, Influenza, Laceration, Nausea, Pneumonia, Rabies, Sports Injuries, Strep.
My lips are normallly very dry... but recently i have found some very small bumps around the edges of them that itch and burn... if i itc...
It is my understand that two clips are used to close off ducts and arteries after gallbladder removal. Do these clips ever cause any prob...
I had a laparascopic cholecystectomy on Sept 1st. I have been tender around the navel incision since that time...the incision has healed ...
Hi everyone. My son is 30months old. He was born at 24 weeks weighing 1lb9oz. He spent 227 in the NICU before coming home on oxygen, g tu...
My husband was in a motorcycle accident about 2 1/2 weeks ago, where he was hit by a car who failed to yield before crossing oncoming tra...
Hello- I just completed my first IVF cycle. My transfer was on 11/14. Yesterday as I was drying my hair I felt tingling and numbness in m...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.