Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Urogynecology Forum

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.
I had a vaginal hysterectomy back on May the 13th. Along with the hysterectomy my doctor also did some extensive work on my bladder. As a...
Hello Doc, I have been having lower left pelvic and left flank pain for 7 weeks. The Dr sent me for Ct scan because my stomach was also v...
I had a vaginal delivery several weeks ago of a normal sized baby. Since delivery my urine stream has pointed forward, which is inconven...
I have been peeing out of my vaginia for quiet sometime. It really didnt bother me until i did some research and realized this is not nor...
need help I AM FEMALE AND I ALSO HAD A CYSTOSCOPY ..you never talk about this problem in females. I have had pain from day one...to make ...
I am 51 year old woman and had a hysterectomy in 1991. I only have 1/2 of one ovary left. Blood tests have shown that I am post menopausa...
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.