Aa
A
A
A
Close

Vitamins & Supplements Community

Vitamins are substances that your body needs to grow and develop normally; if you have low levels of certain vitamins, you may develop a deficiency disease. Supplements can also be important to provide your body with extra nutrients depending on the activities you do. Discuss topics including vitamin deficiency, food to counter vitamin deficiency, sufficient vitamin levels, and supplements.
1 - 12 (of 414) questions
Hi. I was wondering if anyone diagnosed with B6 Toxicity has tried supplementing with the other B vitamins. I have discovered I have a ...
I was wondering if anyone here knew anything about Vitamin B6 toxicity. I have discovered my blood level is high at 124.2 ng/mL (normal ...
I began taking 500mg of turmeric twice a day about 2 weeks ago to help with arthritis pain. My GP and GI docs said it would be fine to t...
I take a number of vitamins and supplements for various reasons. I'm looking for a place online where I can get "pure" vitamins and supp...
If you're wondering if you're low on Vitamin C, here are a few signs to look for: https://www.medicinenet.com/vitamin_c_diet_nutrition_su...
It is oval shaped and has light blue dots mixed in. It is blank on one side, and then it is scored on the other R |159. I have never seen...
Can anyone make any sense out of this? Test Result Flag Unit RefValue ---------------------------------------------------------------...
I have been taking pressure medication for a few years, but recently my feet are swelling and I'm afraid it could be my heart. Or my meds...
I am battling hard to get my iron levels up (anemia), but despite taking 150mg of iron multiple times a day it's not having such a great ...
Can you tell me which direction I should go? I have been suffering from what I am guessing as well as what I have been involved with on ...
In the past, I have only taken probiotics in the morning and plain yoghurt. Recently I learnt of prebiotics, which I have never taken. D...
I have been having peripheral neuropathy symptoms. After having a battery of tests, the bad stuff was ruled out but the one thing that p...
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.