Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

smile Group

Dear God, Give us a sense of humour, Give us the grace to see a joke, To get some humour out of life, And pass it on to other folk ..........
SENIORS GIVING BIRTH With all the new technology regarding fertility recently, a 70-year-old woman was able to give birth. When she wa...
I am hereby officially tendering my resignation as an adult. I have decided I would like to accept the responsibilities of an eight-year-...
Don't go for looks; they can deceive. Don't go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile, Because it take...
"WHO DOES WHAT" A man and his wife were having an argument about who should brew the coffee each morning. The wife said, "You should d...
Wife: I wish I was a newspaper, So I'd be in your hands all day. Husband: I too wish that you were a newspaper, So I could have ...
well I had to have a good laugh just now ..heres how my day went ...I found a nice big painting/picture that someone was selling,it wa...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.