Acne Scars

I was wondering about how I could heal acne scars. I have been having ongoing acne for at least 4 years now. The acne only really appears on my nose and around my mouth area (below nose and below lower lip). Unfortunately, I have multiple acne scars now. Also, I have large pores that won't close: is there a way to make them disappear?
The first step is to avoid making scars in the first place (don't pop your pimples).  Your doctor can refer you to a dermatologist for specific treatments that may greatly help with scarring and large pores.
A topical or oral course of isotretinoin ( i would recommend )  oral  to get rid of any current or future acne outbreaks. Later at least six months after treatment you can have a series of Fraxel lazer resurfacing. Find a good dermatologist and discuss these options if the problem is chronic and is bringing you down. Anything is possible, from great improvement to perfect skin for you. Good luck. Let us know how things worked out
CO2 fraxel lasers at dermatologist offices and plastic surgery centers help with all scars, but it's over $1,000 for three necessary treatments depending where you go/live. I live in Orange County, CA so of course the derms even in the cheaper areas and not the expensive Newport Beach and Laguna areas charge an arm and a leg.
Acne scars is caused due to an individuals emotional pain which may effect the quality of life. Laser scar removal treatment gives you the non invasive solution which uses fractional laser technology that removes the scars with less pain. Laser technology removes the acnes scar, Pulses of laser light is also used to coagulate scar tissues.

You are reading content posted in the Acne Community

Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions