Acne Community

looking for the solution

Hi,im 27 years old(man) and I got acne since I was 20 yaers old when I was at army so now that desturb me because I had many kind of tests at hospital but am living in mozambique and its not easy to find the medication of this desease so someone spoke with me about ruacutane,I came to internet to reach it anthem I got this chance to write,please help me(food,soap,place to stay,clothes,etc),my email: ***@****  Cellphone: 00258828566710 , am waiting to hear from you.thank u,enjoy your 2010 first month with the best regards.
Mr.Heitor Daniel Ribeiro
Hi.
Acne is caused by a sensitivity to the effects of androgens. Androgens are male hormones such as testosterone, which stimulate the sebaceous (oil) glands in the skin. Bacteria on the skin feeds off this sebum (oil), blocking the pores and leading to spots.
Unfortunately, a healthy diet cannot stop this process, and acne medication may be needed.
Roaccutane is used as a last resort, because it has many potential serious side effects. The usual standard medication for acne is a course of oral antibiotics such as Oxytetracycline 250mg twice daily and a topical retinoid such as Differin (adapalene 0.1%).
Eloise.
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions