Adrenal Insufficiency Community

Low cortisol along with hashimoto

I have Hashimoto and have also tested for salivary cortisol which was so low (three daily values out of four), also I have tested aldosteron, acth and dhea's and the lab results are acth 2.85 ref range 1.6-13 this was taken 8am, aldosterone 0.247 ref range 0.039-0.371 and dhea 6.06 ref range 1.65-9.15 these are all ref ranges in europe and if you need them to be conversed to us I'll do so. So my question is as I have great fatigue and off and on great pain in my lower back some time on my left side and some time on the right where the adrenals are along with a lot other symptoms what are my results telling you?
COMMUNITY LEADER
I am not a doctor.  We're all the cortisol tests 8am? Any serum or just saliva? I would get other testing to support it like antibodies, sodium, potassium and more ACTH. Last a stim test. Then based on those results the doctor can determine if you need replacements.
Sadly fatigue can be so many things!
I did acth, aldosterone, potassium and sodium. Also antibodies for hashimoto which are high.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Then it sounds like you have Hashimoto's. Are you being treated for your thyroid? Your adrenal tests looked normal. Unless you have abnormal sodium and potassium, then I would think (as a layman) that the issue is not adrenal... But they thyroid one can make you feel like crud all by itself!
COMMUNITY LEADER
Sorry, I am out of it, you did not post the cortisol tests with ranges. If you have low cortisol then the doctor needs to run a stim test.