Alopecia Areata or what?!

I'm a 33 yrs old male. I have hair loss problem since I was 18. I tried every possible means and visited many specialists but they couldn't solve my problem. I have hair disappears from my whole body. I have also weak erection, I sleep for 10 hours and still feel tired, I have weak appetite for food that my weight is 18 pounds below average. Among the many prescriptions I tried: local injection with steroids, minoxidil, vitamins, sulphate compounds..etc. A biopsy was tested and they said it's alopecia. I don't know how to get rid of it.
Can you help me please?
Check your thaeroid
no problem with thyroid.  
Hello, several times in my life I have gone through what you are

I found a product that worked very well for me.  It did take a month or more before I noticed new hair growing, and it can only grow in the follicles still alive however Thymuskin worked for me.
I do not sell it, I am just a patient like you desperate for some kind of help.
It is expensive however worth it to me to get my hair back.
You could try Nioxin which has helped many people however they have recently changed their formula so I have been going on EBAY to get the original.  The thymuskin helped me the most.  You can see it on thymusking ******* website.  They have clinical studies, it was invented in Germany and still comes from their.  I swear by it.
Good luck to you
Dee
Hi I thought I would come back to give you the site that has the research, I hope this is ok, again, I have no interest in the company other than being a customer

http://www.usrr.org/default.asp?pg=thymuskin
Thank you so much for sharing this.

You are reading content posted in the Alopecia Community

Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions