Rapidly receding hairline at early age.

Hello good people of MedHelp! This is my first question on this forum and I would like to keep it as short and detailed as possible.
Just recently the rate at which my hairline is receding is. However, I noticed that before the hairline recedes further, pimples/boils form just in front of and at the sides of my hairline. After they vanish, the hairs that later appears at the spot which the pimples was are thinned out. These "pimple" things are not painful at the initial stage, but increasingly painful as the days move by(when touched). The next time they appear further into the corners of my hairline, gradually causing my hairline to take the 'M' pattern. I know this is a common issue with men but considering my age, this is not so pleasing. Now it is so noticeably to the point that some friends have deemed it an advantage to tease me.
So my question is, how do I stop these "pimples" from appearing on and receding my hairline? Also, what are the recommended(and less costly) methods of re-growing my hairline?
[Sorry for the grammatical errors.]
Thanks a ton!
Anyone? Please....

You are reading content posted in the Alopecia Community

Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions