Back & Neck Community
11.7k Members
Avatar universal

Enlarged Transverse process of C7 cervicle spine

I have a enlarged or elongated transverse process of my C7  its causing some pain and discomfort, I need to find the proper type of doctor to deal with that. Have been to a ENT and a orthopediac/spine doctor niether deal with that.

Please assist


2 Responses
Avatar universal
You should check up an orthopedic doctor
Avatar universal
See a vascular/Thoracic surgeon
Have an Answer?
Top Pain Answerers
Avatar universal
st. louis, MO
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches