974558 tn?1248041212


I am a 21 year old female and Ive been diagnosed with a mild case of scoliosis. I have recently noticed a sort of indention in my lower back. There is no pain but its very disturbing. Its almost as if that certain area has started to disintegrate. If anyone could let me know what these may be, please let me know.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Avatar universal
You should go to your doctor and talk to him. He will probably give you a referal for an X-ray. X-rays will reveal any abnormalities.

Good luck
Helpful - 0
966327 tn?1248023356
I must agree with crashdummie59, you need to see a Dr. This forum is great for moral support and finding others who know what your going through. First things first get yourself to a Dr. so you KNOW what is or isn't wrong. Waiting could cause you mental anguish and worry, or worse anxiety/panic attacks and you don't want that.. "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Back & Neck Community

Top Pain Answerers
Avatar universal
st. louis, MO
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches