Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Birth Control Early Period: Next pack start date?

This is the first month I began taking birth control pills. I took my first pill (of 21 pills yasmin) on the first day of my period. After my period I spotted the whole month. I took my final pill and two days later my period started. I am early about 5 days. Is this normal? When should i start my next pack?
You should just take the next pack when you finish the placebos. Spotting and/or breakthrough bleeding is the most common side effect of being on the pill so it's not a reason to alter the schedule that you take your pills. Keep taking them and eventually the spotting will resolve itself.