Newbie Im so clueless

Ok I just finished my last pill of Clomid took it days 6-10 as I was directed to, but reading on here makes it seem really
Late to take it. I've never done any fertility drugs & I need some help advice something. This seems to be a long journey with infertility any help & new friends would be great!!! Always helps to have someone on this journey with me.

Heather
Hey I am recently preggers 7 weeks+ 4 on my first round of clomid 50 mg cycle days 5-9. So far I've had a pretty good experience some cramping but I've heard its normal. The first symptom I got when I noticed I was preg was sore nipples not the breast. My preg test didn't show positive until 2 weeks after my expected period. But good luck and congrats
Thanks for your input. Im noticing cramps feelings since being on the Clomid & headaches. But other than that its OK just waiting to see now!!! Congrats on your baby may he be happy& healthy & sleep all night LOL!!!

Heather
I'm going to go on Clomid with my next cycle. I too will be on the 50mg but, I'm taking mine on CD's 3-7. I'm really hoping this helps me to conceive. It's been a long 9 cycles so far with no fertility help. Crossing fingers for you.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the CLOMID CLUB Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.