Cerebral Palsy Community
553 Members

dyskinetic cerebral palsy

Just found out my almost 15 month old most likely has dyskinetic cerebral palsy. The doctor said from the last appt. (a week ago) he believes my son will eventually walk, the doctor said not anytime soon but he will be able to in the future. My son does wear braces, smo's at the time and we are trying to get afo's now, he has NO balance, his ankles roll, and he cruises along furniture with a very wide gait. So my question is what do I do in the meantime to help him to walk? He is wanting to go everywhere and I feel bad.
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease