Had another u/s today - 7 weeks

I had my u/s last Thursday because of spotting and found out I was having twins and he's keeping a close eye on my HCG levels too.  I had them drawn this past Tues. and again this morning before my other u/s.  Didn't find out what today's was but my levels for Tues. was 250,000!  Eeeeeek!  So at first my u/s didn't go so hot, we only saw one twin, but then after a lot of looking and switching the u/s to the heat seeking mode, Dr. finally found the baby and was able to see the heartbeat, they're both measuring almost 8 weeks and heartbeats are 146 and 151.  
Awwww....... congrats!!! =) that must of been scary glad they found them both =)
Congrats on the great news! I hope that everything goes well for you. : )
That's great! I'm so happy for you:)
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the DECEMBER 2011 BABIES!!!! Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.