One whitehead on penis head

Hello. Today when I was taking a leak, I noted a whitehead on the head of my penis. I was a little concerned, as a natural reaction, i popped it. It doesn't hurt and isn't oozing or anything like that. I am 18 and sexually active, who recently (last week) had a full STI screening, just for safety, and was 100% clean. It's only one and have no other symptoms. I havent showered in like 3 days and went hiking with my friend a lot recently and masturbated once last night. My next course of action is to take a through shower and apply lotromin to the area. Is there any need for concern/ Do you have any advice for me? I am very paranoid about these things and have no recent partners between my screening and now but I am still concerned.
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis,rash due to friction rub, folliculitis, cysts ,molluscum contagiosum(multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug) or genital warts(caused by HPV infection).

Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.