Tinea Versicolor frustration =(

I am a 31 yr old female dealing with (what i now know of as) Tinea Versicolor - i am pretty sure ive had it for 27 years - after a trip to Hawaii - it is concentrated mostly on my face and upper body.. i have been treating it with tee tree oil and have seen a vast difference but - do i need to be taking a pill to kill the fungus from the inside? also... i have been having  frequent (2-3 per year)   vaginal yeast infections for the last 2 years.. i did just have a cervical biopsy 2 months ago and was wondering if yeast infections can be triggered by abnormal cervical cells or having tinea versicolor?  
thanks ~Z
For tinea versicolor, Selenium sulphide lotion can be applied for around 10-15 minutes, rinsed off and re-applied daily for about a week. It is less messy and preferably easy to use than the Selsun and Ketoconazole shampoos which needs to applied on the patches of affected skin after an evening bath, left to dry the whole night and washed off the next morning. For widespread or stubborn infections, itraconazole tablets have shown good results in curative aspects but should always be used under a dermatologist’s supervision.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.