White patches of skin on penis

I have had these spots for a few months now and I am not sure what is going on. I have tried using tea tree oil, apple cider vinegar, lamisil, and recently selsun blue over night. And I don't think anything is really working. Which has lead me to believe it is either vitiligo or hopefully not, a form of skin/penile cancer. Has anyone else had this? And any advice?
The symptoms are suggestive of vitiligo of the penis. It is a pigmentation disorder in which melanocytes (the cells that make pigment) in the skin are destroyed. As a result, white patches appear on the skin in different parts of the body. Diagnosis can be confirmed by external examination, blood tests to check skin cell count for melanocytes and biopsy of the skin patches.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.