Aa
A
A
A
Close
Diabetes - Type 2 Community
3.49k Members

Do I have diabetes?

I have a really strong body odor smiling like bleach or acetone. People can smell me  from distance, so I can't even go in public. I have all the symptoms of low blood sugar. I did glucose test and it's always in the 70-90 range.
1 Responses
707563 tn?1587576687
It doesn't sound like you do. Your blood glucose levels are too low.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/diabetes/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20371451

Have you had any other testing done? How are your kidneys functioning?
2 Comments
I did and is good , i forgot to mention my urine smell strong  too and also my poop like some kind of acetone.  Good doctors are extremely rare in my country so far I didn't find one who can help me
Smelling like acetone is a common symptom of diabetes. Ask them to do an A1C test. Were you fasting when you had your blood sugar tests done? Also, ask them to test your ketones. Don't wait on this.

Keep us posted.
Have an Answer?
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333892766
Manila, Philippines
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Here are three summertime recipes that will satisfy your hunger without wreaking havoc on your blood sugar.
If you have prediabetes, type 2 diabetes isn’t inevitable. Find out how you can stop diabetes before it starts.
Diabetes-friendly recipes and tips for your game day party.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Simple ways to keep your blood sugar in check.
8 blood sugar-safe eats.