Eye Care Community
22k Members

Green Orb apperaing in vision field at night

Some nights before I go to bed, I see this strange green orb-like thing appear in front of my vision and slowly move from one side to the other, disappear, then it starts again where it did the first time. This happens for about 20-30 "loops" and then the orb goes away.

Does anyone now what may be causing this? I am really worried about it as I do see a kaleidoscope of colors in my vision field 24/7, even with my eyes closed, and this is a new symptom. I also see the orb when I wake up sometimes as well. I have seen numerous eye doctors, including retina specialists, and Nero-ophthalmologists, but I still haven't received any answers. They don't think it has any thing to do with my vision, but my eyes also have been "watering" a lot lately as well and have been hurting.

Please if you know what might be wrong with me, don't hesitate to respond. Thanks! Your Kindness and Concern means a lot to me! :)
See a neurologist and get a workup for seizures.

Dr. O.