i have been having some digestive problems recently, it started with sensitivity to dairy, then progressed into vomiting after everything i ate. i then began itching uncontrollably and so i went to the doctor and he ordered a blood test. when i got the result back it said my eosinophil level was 31%. my doctor thinks its a parasite but nothing showed up in my blood or stool, and i'm not allergic to anything and according to my doctor its probably not caused by an allergy because i vomited blood and this normally doesn't occur if you're having an allergic reaction. what does this mean and should i get an endoscopy done? 31% is pretty high from what i've heard. has anyone else ever heard of an eosinophil level that high?