How do you know if you have liver damage?

I had a biopsy 3  yrs. ago and the result said, necroinflammatory activity score 1, fibrosis score 0-1.
Spotty steatosis was noted.
I hope some one will answer, seems like a a ghost  town around here now!!
How to know if you have liver damage is ask the doctor who ordered the test.

My lay persons best guess is you have mild inflammation of 1 and mild scaring (fibrosis) of 0-1 all of which is very minimal

I don't know my inflammation but I do know my fibrosis score which is F4 or liver cirrhosis the fibrosis scale goes from F0 to F4
Thank you flyinlynn.
hope you are ok.
Yeah I am ok I have had cirrhosis for 10 years now.
hi pitter! i'll bet you got that new easy tx...hope all is well for you

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis C: Post Treatment Issues Community