Hepatitis Social Community

Phlebotomy

I swear I'm going to take courses to become a phlebotomist so I can draw my own blood and send it in from my primary care doc (who is semi-retired and doesn't have any lab people).  It would mean no copay.  As it is I have to pay 30 bucks a pop per CBC and I have to get them once or twice every week.  Actually, my doc's last phlebotomist went on to become a paramedic but as I recall, he DID want to go out with me... Maybe I could work out some sort of trade.... lol
You should get that twitch in your index finger looked at. Or does it just have a stutter.
CS
Have I just walked into a scene w/ Bogie and Bacall? Err..excuse me.....as I quietly step back through the door........