hsv 1 through oral sex

So I recently received oral sex from a woman(I am male) who then decided to tell me after she has oral hsv 1 but has not had a cold sore or any symptoms in 2 years.I myself don't remember having cold sores ever but do remember kanker sores. So I don't believe hsv 1 is in my body. Since the oral sex I have had a slight burn in my urethra and also some tenderness in the testicular area. Besides that I just developed a small greyish bump on my upper pubic area. I am for the most part very concerned about contracting genital hsv 1 through the oral sex even though there were no cold sores present. Does anyone have any information that could be useful to me or possibly even ease my mind? I must add that I have had symptoms of chlamydia completely made up by my mind just to find out that I did not have it. I am quite the paranoid person. Any info is greatly appreciated.
You would need to  4-6 weeks to get tested for Herpes.  In the meantime I would relax, lead a healthy life style and get on with your life and the things going on in it.  Unless you are having an actual outbreak go on living your life.
Hello, I had protected sex with a random girl five days ago. Start to finish the condom was on- never broke, slipped, or leaked (tested afterwards with water in condom). Before though, we had unprotected oral sex(she did it to me). Currently, I have no idea if its my bad anxiety- but im convinced I have genital herpes. Every once in a while I get tingly in the top of my penis and feel like I need to pee. Usually happens and amplifies when I just pee(d). In addition, when I pee, I get nervous that it will burn but it hasnt at all yet but I do seem to be urinating more.

I go to sleep easily and wake up not feeling like that. Once I wake up and hope that its gone, it comes back. I occassionally have a slight itch on my inner thighs which leads me to jock itch which I heard is a common theme and beginning to herpes.I do not have any redness or lesions or blisters of any form. I know that symptoms vary. I just seem to be more sensitive down there. The sex was more rough than I am used to, could it just be the sex itself? What usually occurs when genital herpes occurs?

You are reading content posted in the Herpes Forum

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.