Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Error in Food Diary

When you try to add a food in the food diary you get an error and then thrown out of the Medhelp site.

Found that this works in firefox but does not work with internet explorer.
I can reproduce this error too using IE8, although the error is a pop-up for me and I don't get thrown off the site. And after I reload the page the new food is there.

It helped me to delete my cookies and temporary internet files in the browser. So please try that and see if that works.

Thanks for the report; tech support has been notified.
Additional error...you can't delete a self added food item from either Firefox or IE.
Yes, the ability to delete a food item is on our to-do list, and we'll let you know when it's available.
Thanks for your suggestion. You can now edit foods that you've added to My Foods. To do this, go to your Food Diary. You'll see options for Food Diary | Reports | My Foods. Click on My Foods and you'll be able to delete foods from My Foods and you can also edit the foods you've added. Please note that if you added a food, and it has been used by another member in their Food Diary, you cannot edit the nutritional info for those foods.

Thanks,
MedHelp
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.