No edit post button?

I just posted my first time here. It was a long post (a reply to a journal article) that I worked on for over an hour and even proof read in Microsoft Word for spelling and grammar. Then when I went to finally post it, I had to first create an account here. I think that did something to the post (on Opera which can be a finicky browser). I stupidly didn't proof it again after registering here but just posted it and THEN saw that sections of it were repeated and text was inserted in the middle of a sentence that repeated earlier text. In  other words, it really needs editing to remove the redundant text and be properly readable. However, I could not see an edit button. UGH! I worked so hard and long on the post to have this happen and I can't fix it.
Sorry, there isn't a way to edit your posts. You can post a comment following your post to correct something or add additional information.
This discussion was closed by the MedHelp Community Moderation team. If you have any questions please contact us.

You are reading content posted in the Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.