The MedHelp Survey pop up

Nearly every time I log in, the Survey box pops up and it is annoying me.  I don't want to take the survery, and click NO THANKS, but it comes back the next time I log in (usually, not always).

My pop up blocker is not stopping it.  

Thanks,
Peek
I am having the same problem and it's pretty frustrating.  i would probably be willing to do the survey, but in order to do that a download has to take place.  I tend to be distrustful of anything I need to download that I am not familiar with, so would prefer not to do it. How do we make it stop?
I won't download anything, either.  Sad to say....especially from here.
You should only be getting the survey once. If you have cookies enabled and you click "No thanks", you should not see it again.

The survey is a way for us to gather member-feedback, as we continue to improve and provide new features.
I have cookies enabled and I get it nearly every time I log in.
Sorry, but me too.  I double checked and those cookies are definately enabled.  But that darned survey comes up about 75% of the time.
Thank you both for letting us know.  We are checking into it.  

Emily
You might want to check to see if you have your browser set to clear your history every time you close the browser too.  If so, that box should be unchecked.

Claire

You are reading content posted in the Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.