Does this sound like cystitis?

for the past 7 months I have been extremely uncomfortable off and on every single week. I have weird sensations in my bladder which comes with slight burning urination. I have to pee constantly, also wake up 3 times a night to use the washroom. Its been driving me crazy and gives me a lot of worry... can't focus on anything anymore. Please let me know.
I am 21 years old
Some of the symptoms for Interstitial Cystitis (IC) also known as Painful Bladder Syndrome are urination frequency and bladder pain and pressure.  Feeling like your bladder is always full is another symptom.  Usually people with IC do have much energy due to poor sleep.  I started a blog to share my story and experiences and hopefully provide support and encouragement to others who suffer from Interstitial Cystitis or any chronic disease.

You are reading content posted in the Interstitial Cystitis Community

Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.