Neurology Community

Lack of mobility in upper arm

I cannot move my right upper arm?  It started about a week ago but in the last three days it has got worse where. I cannot move the arm without the assistance of the other arm?  I seem to be able to move my shoulder.  The pain in my upper arm is at the top and bottom of the arm.   I am 38 and obese! I have lost 31kgs since 25 jan 2014.    Please help.
Do you have any numbness or tingling in the arm? I don't know what is wrong but it could be that you have a pinched nerve. There is a nerve chart on my profile that may help you. It shows the nerves and the areas they affect. If you have any other questions that I can help with (if you think it is a pinched nerve) please feel free to message me :) Best wishes, I hope you are better soon. Sissie