Infant hasn't pooped in 3 days. Help!?

Hi, my 2 and a half week old infant hasn't pooped in 3 days. She is formula fed. I'm concerned. Help!?
I got told formula feed babies should poop once a day. Advice that  got given to me add 10mls extra water to what  is recommended to the bottle. This helped my bub he didnt poop for 2 days after 2 feeds with the extra water.... magic. Also don't use formula that has gold in its title (higher iron content which blocks  bub easier). Hope this helps
My two and half week baby old hasn't pooped 2days what can I do..I gave formula milk and my breast milk
Prun juice will work so 1oz of the juice 2oz of water will help thats what i did with my 5 day old baby and she **** from the moon and back lol this should help good luck or go to ur dr
You don't ever give a baby as small n new as yours ANY juice.Baby defiantly needs to go straight to pediatrician ASAP.
Go to your nurse or doc do not give any type of juice to baby so young
Our NB. didn't poop for almost 4 days, so for three feedings we gave her 2oz with formula,  and 1 oz of just water (3oz bottle ) and she pooped like crazy.

Never ever give a baby this young juice of any kind. I hope you didn't take advice from the person above

If the extra water isn't helping take baby into see a dr.  Most will do walk ins.  If not take baby to the ER.  Any more than 4 days can cause other issues that are more serious.  Hope everything is better!  
I was told babies shouldn't have extra water.. try Karo syrup in her bottle just a little bit, worked with my daughter , and you can move the legs in a  bicycle motion to help.
Actually you can give some juices like pear and prune, virtually from birth.  Diluted, in 0.5 to 1 oz does.  People, even doctors, get mixed up, it's the citrics that are dangerous pre-six-months.
(sources inc Readers Digest family health book)

You are reading content posted in the Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community