do you ever dress up or wear hair down?

My baby is 3 months old and I find it hard to dress up or style hair because I'm always holding her and don't want the hair to get on her while breastfeeding my hair is long! Also jewelry? ? She pulls it lol
Just teach her not to pull in it
Lol she's 3 months old
I cut my hair before my kids were born. It made it so much easier. Chopped it all off into a pixie cut Bob. I loved it and didn't take but a brush :). With our baby this go around I will probably just throw it into a pony tail as I will not chop it off lol. Jewlery, stopped wearing it becAuse my kids would always pull and break whatever their little fingers could find.
Where i live there is a local shop that sells jewelery called chew beads.  They are meant for babies to chew on as teething aids but do not look like a chew toy!  I plan to buy some this go around.  I also chopped my hair with my first baby but will likely leave it long this time as who knows if i will be able to shower daily with 2 kids and it will be easier to "do" if i can at least fit it into a messy bun!
With my boys i always wore a necklace and they always grabbed it. And if they went to someone else while sleeping they try nd grab their necklace and if they dont have one he would cry. My mom said its a way of knowing who it is cause they ho by the feel of the necklace. But just simply take her hand off of it.
As fot dressing up or doing your hair i wear my hair messy (my son is 5 months old) and i usually wear something comfortable like capris or yoga pants and a t-shirt. Just be comfortable

You are reading content posted in the Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community