please help with any info

My boy is 18 months ola now, when he was 14 i had to stop breastfeeding him cos i got a job. He excluaively breastfed. And he was stopped abruptly. Ater a month i got home. What worries me is that he takes out my breast and suck for about 30minutes even though am dry. Its been a week now and he still does it mostly at night when we sleep. Is this normal? If not wat can i do to stop him? What can i give him to drink?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Bump
Helpful - 0
If you're okay with it then it's fine. There's nothing wrong with dry nursing. Who knows..... You may still have some milk left that only his suckle can get out. If you're not comfortable with it then find another way to give him comfort. At that age he's emotionally bonding with you. He enjoys the closeness, warmth, and love from you.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community