Vascular Parkinson

My friend  diagnosed with  Parkinson.   He has much difficulty walking.  He is on Cymbalta,Welbutrin, Nortripyline,
plus  Aldactone ,Lasix 80 mgm  Bid,Sinemet,Mirapex  and Comstan  plus Pramipexole.. and Slow K.  This sounds
like a lot of meds.   Is there a research  clinic in Canada? He is 62
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi!
I am sorry to hear about your friend’s medical problems.  He appears to be suffering from multiple problems. You could search for trials on Parkinsonism and reach out to these people. They could guide you to a research center in Canada. You could also ask his doctor to provide information regarding clinical trials in Canada. You could also reach out to Parkinson Society Canada as it funds research in Parkinsonism. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Helpful - 0
The only info I could find was steroids. Do they ever use injectable steroids
as  in MS patients?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Parkinson’s Disease Community

Could our telomeres hold the key to curing cancer and preventing aging? Learn more in this article from Missouri Medicine.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Keep your bones strong and healthy for life