Pet Grief Support - In Loving Memory of Our Pet Community
39 Members

soff lump on head..

hi! i have a 1week old shih tzu he's healthy but my little brother accidentally stepped on its head :( after that i checked on him and i am sure he's in pain. he has now a soft spot on his head, like a part of its skull got cracked and some of a part of its brain got lump a soft lump on its head. is it going to heal? or any cure for it? my poor puppy is just 1week old and suffering in pain :( hope you guys can help! godbless! :(
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.