Provera during mid cycle period

I have PCOS and was bleeding for 2 months so I was prescribed Provera for 3 cycles to properly reset cycle. Now, I took my first months dose, because of which my 2 month bleeding stopped and got period(Provera withdrawl bleeding) immediately next day of my last pill. Period was heavy and lasted for 10 days. Now I was suppose to start my next cycle Provera(for 10 days) but I started bleeding  and got my period again 4 days after my period ended. Now I was suppose to start my next cycle Provera but since I am bleeding now, I am confused if I should take next cycle pill. My OBGYN appoitment is available only after 15 days so please help. Should i take Provera during bleeding?

You are reading content posted in the Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community