Welcome!

Hello,  I'm a 44 year old mother of a 2 year old toddler and currently pregnant with my second baby.  I would like to share experiences with other older moms (40+) and parents, particularly with regards to their pregnancy and childrearing journey(ies).
Hello have posted on this forum as I am trying for baby number 2 without much success. Had ourfirst 3 years ago who was naturally conceived, tried this time again natuarlly, 3 ivf's and now still trying natuarlly with clomid every few months. Any tips you can give, i am 42 now and time is running out, my best wishes melissax
Hey Melissa,  I responded to your next post with what we did to manage the TTC over 40 roller coaster.  I would add that we never missed a cycle and I think that helped.  We also did acupuncture for implantation which was just one or two sessions a month.  We think this may have helped.  Good luck!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy & Childrearing after 40 Group

The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.