I wish I could help out with this one but IVF and DE is just not something I know anything about. I'm sorry. I do wish you luck though whatever you decide. I know this has been a long road for you and I would so love to read about your BFP. SSBD to you!!!!
Hi Mel, it all depends on what your issue is. If it is an implantation issue, than neither would be successful. Have you had a hysterscopy yet? I would do that first.
Once that is out of the way, the rest is a personal choice. I was told 70% of our eggs are abnormal, so it takes lots of tries for us to get it right. I made 23 mature eggs, and for all I know, only a few could be good. If you have the $$ for mini IVF, I do beleive your chances are good based on your egg production.
How does hubby feel about DE? It's a diffucult choice only the 2 of you can make. What I do know is that if you want to try IVF one last time, you should do it now. You wouldn't want to put that off any longer. As far as DE - that can be put off. The mothers age is much less important with DE.