Respiratory Disorders Community

nasal discharge and bad smell

it is been a week that a bad smell comes from my nose especially with mucus. sometimes i can taste it when the mucus is in my mouth which comes from nose. also i feel litle uneasy at my leftside of the nose. so please help me out. with regard
Hi, your symptoms of bad foul smell in the nose could be due to sinus infections. They are due to stasis and infection of the sinus cavities, and the resultant drainage into the nose causes the bad smell. Facial pain, fever and nasal discharge are the other symptoms of sinusitis. You will need to consult your primary care physician for proper assessment. In the meantime practice good breathing exercises, humidify your room and do steam inhalations. Regards.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?