Dear Doctor HHH/EWH,
first i would like to appreciate your service here, i've gain a lot of knowledge in safe sex practice from it. anyway, i am a 33 year old asian male, married for 8 years with 3 lovely kids. i lived in jakarta. thus sorry for my broken english. long story short, after the 3rd kid my wife has gain a lot of weight (fyi, i am an overweight person as well) & started to lost interest in sex. on December 2013, due to a very high sex urge i went into a massage parlor (for the first time in my life) and one thing lead to another i had very brief unprotected exposure (less than 30 sec).
i am now writing in a very anxious state, as i just found now my urethra (under skin towards peehole and up to the left side of the penis neck) is swollen.
here are some of the facts i wanted to share to help you determine my problem;
- i had no discharge, rash, bumps or pain nor itch in/on my genitals for the past 5 months
- my testicle is hanging high on the right side with tight skin. (i am not sure whether this happens after exposure)
- for the past few weeks i have been wearing a tight jeans, and underpants.
- i masturbate frequently and have no problem with it (until today when i force to masturbate to see if my swollen skin subside) i know, this is stupid.
- i had been sexually active since january with my wife, last month she had a clear, odorless discharge (fyi, she's using IUD contraceptive, if that matters) once.
- this month she said she had a small red ulcer in her vagina lips but a day later it subsides.
- last month she had a heavy period (but this had happened a few times before my exposure).
i have not took a blood nor std panel test because, i had a huge phobia with needles. and i am so scared right now. doctor, would you please examine my condition. is this a jock itch, or related to my masturbation or there something serious going on? i wanted to take antibiotics myself now but also scared it worsen the condition.