Aa
A
A
A
Close
Schizophrenia Community
921 Members
7850965 tn?1524407364

Does any one take seraquel for sz disorder?

My Dr. put me a Seraquel and I take xanex every night to sleep I just can not wake up in the morning my alarm rang for over an hour and I had been asleep for 10 hours prior to the alarm going off.  Even when I did get out of bed I felt like I was moving in slow motion I slept for the entire day I could not wake up.  
3 Responses
675718 tn?1530036633
you can ask your doctor for a reduction on Seroquel amount also tell the doctor your side effects all of them I didn't and got TD(  permanent side effects) drink plenty of water this will minimize all side effects k hope this helps :)
1 Comments
I did call my dr I am already on a low dose she wants to see me again
675718 tn?1530036633
group therapy helps
1 Comments
I’m not one to be around a lot of people expecially talking in groups I do go to my regulars therapist every week not that I really talk about it
675718 tn?1530036633
excellent be honest and you will get the help you need k proud of you to ask for help awesomeness :)
Top Schizophrenia Answerers
675718 tn?1530036633
El Paso, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.