Aa
A
A
A
Close
Sexual Health Community
13.6k Members

Low FSH & LH levels

My age is 34 years, i had no puberty symptoms like facial hair growth, i consulted a urologist and he prescribed me tests, as per test results testosterone (17.4 ng/dl), FSH (0.69 mIU/ml) & LH (1.0 mIU/ml) were quite low, he prescribed me presage 5000IU injection & proviron tablets, i used to have two injections per week, within three months i used to have good erections and pubertal characters like facial hair growth started, recently i have once again tested above and results are testosterone (726 ng/dl), FSH (<0.3 mIU/ml) and LH (<0.07 mIU/ml), now testosterone level is fine but FSH & LH levels are quite low, what do you suggest in this condition to proceed with? my marriage has been planned after six months and i m worried whether to go for marriage or not? i have also came to know that both FSH & LH are responsible for male fertility, is it correct? Please suggest if any further investigation is required or if there is any treatment to cure this permanently?
1 Responses
139792 tn?1498585650
COMMUNITY LEADER
I think you should  continue with your doctor. These are delicate medicines and has to be prescribed by a doctor who knows the case in details. we do ot hat doctor in our community. Along with this therapy you may think of holistic therapies. It comprises of breathing, exercises and meditation. I do not know whether they are applicable to you. You may research, male deer exercise,kegel exercise, Sat kriya, Microcosmic orbit, and kundalini yoga. In fact these exercises are for enhancing your sexual power and control it. In this way it can be useful as curative,enhancing and controlling sexual energy. Yours is a special case, so you have to deepen you knowledge to get permenant results. Wish you best of luck. Some one may add one's suggestion.No spell check is done.
Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
st. louis, MO
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.