Sexual Health Community

Penile curvature

Hi ! I am 19 yo and I make concerns about my penis . I think my penis is curved and due to its curvature it gets shortened while erect , comparing to its real length . I posted a picture to get a feedback about it . (Real erect length = 6.1 inches ;  Curved erect length= 5.1 in )
What should I do ? I would like to treat my problem with homeopathic, natural remedies , or physical exercises (instead of surgery )  
Hi 85% of men/boys has some kind of a Curve and have no problems with a curved penis , However if you are in any kind of discomfort Please see your Family Dr , he/she will put you in touch with a Urologist you will get treatment there if you need any , take care ,