Aa
A
A
A
Close
Sexual Health Community
13.4k Members

Please help me out

Hi, I'm a 15 year old boy and i have a loot of concerns, which are currently stressing me out which can make my testosterone levels drop, I don't want that. First things first, I've joined a gym and this is my third week now my major concern regarding the gym is "masturbation" I have researched a heck lot and everybody says, "its okay", "its normal". And some said that not just regular stress causes testosterone drops but also sexual stress, and masturbating eliminates it. Now as a thin guy trying to bulk up i need all the testosterone i can get. And i reached the point where i might actually cry because i do not know what the **** am i supposed to do, but i try to calm myself down, well it only works to reduce the crying but deep inside GOD I'M STRESSED! its that I've been masturbating for about 3 years now, and i don't know, should i stop? Because some say its healthy and i see the exact opposite. I started seeing the exact opposite since my penis started to bent and my penis was never like that until i started masturbating, its a downwards bent and it tends to fall on the left side but I'm more worried about the downwards bent, because well, i researched and some say it may cause erectile dysfunction, i don't want that at ALL. because erectile dysfunction either decreases testosterone or is something caused by low testosterone levels, I don't know. I researched a bit more and i found out its something called "Peyronie's disease" people say its a condition not a disease though. and its said that its treatment requires this thing that u put around your penis to get better traction or something, i cant buy that my parents will know and they will beat me up. so I'm just a little 15 year old boy that's being ****ed emotionally and physically by his ****. Im afraid this affects me on the long run with my wife or that I won't be able to like get kids. And I'm afraid that it'll affect my performance int he gym or ruin all my progress. I am scared.

Please tell me what to do, please help me out.

Yeah and don't ask me for money so you can help me, because I don't have a visa, and i don't have any money.

Please respond ASAP
1 Responses
139792 tn?1498589250
COMMUNITY LEADER
Masturbation is a natural habit is it is done in limit and without worrying about it. To be in limit do a small exercise called abdominal breathing. Google abdominal breathing, read it, learn it and practice 10 minutes twice a day regularly. when you feel unwanted sexual arousal, you take 5  or 6 abdominal breath. This will calm down your arousal and it will also give many more health benefits. Deep, slow and even(even means exhalation and inhalation are equal) will help you in many ways. Tips on masturbation, if you need to masturbate, do it with lubricated hand, do not stop breathing while masturbating, keep your perineum (small triangular  muscle between two legs), do not masturbate on prone position (be on your back) empty your bladder before masturbating.You are young and you may have more sexual arousal. This a strong energy. If you breath as above, the energy is converted into physical energy then into mental one. You will improve your mind, body and spirit. Do not bother about sex and masturbation. Take it lightly.
Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
st. louis, MO
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.