Has anyone been able to conceive on vitex?

I was wondering if ther was an success stories out there using vitex?
I got my first HPT + yesterday. I've been using vitex for 6 cycles? It totally regulated my cycle and helped me ovulate. I recommend it.
I use it and have been taking it since August it has regulated my cycles for two cycles. Yet i didn't ovulate at first.
I started it in January after not ovulating in YEARS.  I suspected ovulation in May and then I know it happened again end of June because I got my first BFP!  Currently 21 weeks pregnant!!

I know Vitex can work for some, not all, women!  
Where is a good place or site to buy this at??????
I have not had a period since aug 2011 and in november I decided I wanted to get pregnant and I knew I haven't been ovulating, so I purchased vitex and was told to take 3 a day for 12 weeks I started taking them December 2nd 2011 after the 1st tablet I felt like I was getting a period hot sweats, heart palpitations and cramps!! I was pleased at the thought of my periods starting again but buy Jan 1st I was loosing hope as I had no period still and had felt like one was coming for a whole month...but I took a pregnancy test and I was 2weeks pregnant..I'm now 6 month gone...I genuinely believe that without vitex an ovulation wouldn't have come so quickly as I had had no hormonal symptoms in months after coming the pill...vitex is amazing!! Well it was for me an it worth a try 
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the TTC using Vitex Group

The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.