Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Random flashes including dizziness and partial vision loss.

Occasionally, I'll get a random feeling like I'm about to vomit, and then I hear a ringing in my ears followed by dizziness, lightheadedness, and partial loss of vision(the bottom part of my vision is extremely blurry to the point I can't even tell apart colors). After these 'flashes' are over, I have a mild headache for a few minutes. I have no idea why it happens-aside from this, I am a healthy 20 year old female. I want to know if I should be concerned, they last 20 seconds at most and happen every few weeks or so.
it sounds like vertigo, but you still need to see a doctor.
go see your primary and if he thinks it is something, he can send you to an EN&T or neurologist.
my daughter has vertigo, really bad.

MissB66