multiple symptoms

Nausea, sick to my stomach, light headed, disconected,  just a few of the symtoms I am having. I am so tired it it un-natural. I cannot concentrate, it feels like a major underatking to communicate. I have been diagnosed with sleep apnea. I use a Cpap machine and still cannot get a good restfull sleep. I wake from a sound sleep several times a night. I am so ridiculously tired I often use my lunch at work to sleep in my car. I have been tested for EVERYTHING under the sun and it always comes back to the depression, which I believe is BUNK! I am depressed because I am too tired to participate in my own damn life. I have been on meds, they make it worse because I'm just numb. I try to listen to people talk and they fade away I have to squirm and struggle to keep myself focused. I can be driving home from work, or be out and about and I forget where I am.. I feel disoriented. All I think about is sleep. I had bariatric surgery a year ago and for a little while I felt re-energized and low and behold all of the symptoms have come back ten fold. So in my heart I know it has something to do with nutrician what I am eating or not eating but I have yet to figure it out. I know my last blood test showed my vitamin D level was low so the doc prescribed a script for mega dose vitamin D, but it hasn't helped. I am going crazy trying to figure out why I feel like CRAP 99.9% of my life. It is just a shame, because I feel like I am wasting the life God has given me and day after day the guilt of living such a non-exsistance is only adding to my misery

This discussion is related to I am constantly tired and can't concentrate..
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
it sounds like anxiety the living hell what i want to no is does it last forever
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community