Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

multiple symptoms

Nausea, sick to my stomach, light headed, disconected,  just a few of the symtoms I am having. I am so tired it it un-natural. I cannot concentrate, it feels like a major underatking to communicate. I have been diagnosed with sleep apnea. I use a Cpap machine and still cannot get a good restfull sleep. I wake from a sound sleep several times a night. I am so ridiculously tired I often use my lunch at work to sleep in my car. I have been tested for EVERYTHING under the sun and it always comes back to the depression, which I believe is BUNK! I am depressed because I am too tired to participate in my own damn life. I have been on meds, they make it worse because I'm just numb. I try to listen to people talk and they fade away I have to squirm and struggle to keep myself focused. I can be driving home from work, or be out and about and I forget where I am.. I feel disoriented. All I think about is sleep. I had bariatric surgery a year ago and for a little while I felt re-energized and low and behold all of the symptoms have come back ten fold. So in my heart I know it has something to do with nutrician what I am eating or not eating but I have yet to figure it out. I know my last blood test showed my vitamin D level was low so the doc prescribed a script for mega dose vitamin D, but it hasn't helped. I am going crazy trying to figure out why I feel like CRAP 99.9% of my life. It is just a shame, because I feel like I am wasting the life God has given me and day after day the guilt of living such a non-exsistance is only adding to my misery

This discussion is related to I am constantly tired and can't concentrate..
1 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
it sounds like anxiety the living hell what i want to no is does it last forever
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1590104173
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.