Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

shingles

have had shingles about a month, taken antiviral, pain pills , gabapentin. Had rash no blisters, rash was almost gone then came back itching so bad with the pain. My question does the rash always blister and crust over. Thought I was about over it then the ras was spread all on my left side again...
gabapentin u should not take that one when you have a skin issue  one of it's side effects is rosasha;  i bet it loved that you stated it all up for it;;i would stop taking them anyway;;gab's are nerve blockers not pain pills;;;