Urology Community

Bleeding & pain after JJ stent normal?

I had a stone on my right kidney, upon surgery to remove it doctor said my ureter is small & he couldnt reach it so he placed a JJ stent. Was supposed to have it removed after a month but only got an appointment to remove it in December, which is 3 months after they put it in.
I havent had any major complications, didnt even need pain med, until now. Theres been flank pain for the last couple days as well as noticeable bleeding (much less than the days after the surgery but still quite a lot). This is despite the fact that I drink plenty of water daily, from 1 to 2 litres a day. Before this, it would only hurt if I didnt drink enough water, or if I held urine for a while; and I hadnt seen blood on my urine. Now its just hurting constantly, I see blood on my urine throughout the day, and also a constant feeling of needing to go to the bathroom. I do not have fever or any other symptom asides from this.
Should I be worried?  I still have like almost 3 weeks to go till the surgery to remove the stent, what should I do?
I think if you make your bladder stored too much urine, the urine will reflux to the kidney through the stent. That will make you feel flank pain. About the hamaturia ,if you think it become more severe, you can have a ultrasound examination or a CT scan to observe if the stent in the appropriate position.