Aa
A
A
A
Close
Urology Community
19.4k Members

Very strange problems for over a year

I have a rather troubling series of events I'd like to ask about. For almost two years now I've been in an online relationship with a woman who lives almost 600 miles away. We meet in person every 4 months or so, having to date met 6 times for small vacations. During the second visit, when we shared our first intimate moment (a kiss, nothing more) I started noticing extremely painful sensations around my groinal area the second day. I shrugged it off as bad timing to get aches and pains, and continued with the vacation. The next time we saw eachother, several months later, however, the same exact thing happened. Having never felt excruciating pain in that area except around her, I brought it up. She was clueless, but I was too embarrased to mention "groinal pain" to anyone else. Our fourth and fifth visits were more of the same. Sitting/laying down was fine, but standing/walking would gradually cause unbelievable pain to the point where I could not remain standing. Finally this time around something happened that firmly convinced me I couldn't keep it hidden anymore. During ejaculation was a large, noticable streak of blood in the semen, followed by sharp, incredible pain worse than anything preceding it. Now I know something must be wrong. Does anyone have any idea what the cause of this could be? It's much appreciated.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.