Morning after pill

So im freaking out because of this. I had a unprotected sex on oct 27. I took the morning after pill after about 7 hours but then I took the second dosage after 24 hours. I forgot I need to take that after 12 hours. So what I did,.I took again 4tabs after 12 hours. Am I still safe? im really worried thats why I took another dosage again. For info, I had my menstruation on oct22. Im regular I think coz i always had it every 28-30 days. But still i dont want to take the risk. im only 18.
You should be ok as you are not even ovulating. Please please be very careful next time. Go on the pill or at 18 I got an iud put in to ensure there were no "mistakes". Do you know this guy? I recommend getting checked for stds also
Good luck!!
thank you so much..im waiting for spotting from now. Yeah, i know this guy, hes my boyfriend.  I just dont want to get pregnant so early

You are reading content posted in the Vaginal Rejuvenation & Surgery Forum